Liz is the Managing Director of Craven Safety Services Limited.
Her focus is on building a close relationship with clients to establish their Health and Safety needs and developing specific packages which suit their requirements with the minimum of bureaucracy.
“I get a great sense of achievement in seeing businesses that have minimal or no Health and Safety procedures, progress to having clear documentation and a safe working environment for their employees.”
Health and Safety Qualifications:-
- NVQ Level 4 in Occupational Safety and Health
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
- Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (Managers Level)
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- Fire Warden Level 2
- Asbestos Awareness
- CIEH Level 2 Environmental Principles & Best Practice
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Food Hygiene and Safety Level 2
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
- HSE Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR)
- Full Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (MIIRSM)