- The list of substances covered by the Regulations has been updated and aligned to the CLP Regulation.
- Some definitions have been altered.
- There are transition arrangements for safety reports.
- For emergency planning there is a new requirement for cooperation by designated authorities, in tests of the external emergency plan.
- There are stronger requirements for public information including a duty for lower-tier establishments to provide it. There are provisions for electronic access to up-to-date public information.
- The domino effects duty is broader, including a duty for members of a domino group to cooperate with neighbouring sites to share relevant information.
- Stronger requirements for the competent authority on inspection.
- After a major accident, local authorities must now inform people who are likely to be affected.
Subscribe to Bulletin
Craven Safety Services
Click the image to register for our free download documents listed below
Templates for -
Asbestos Management Plan
Business Continuity Plan
Permit to Work
Toolbox Talk form
Toolbox Talks -
Prevention of Falls
Personal Protective Equipment