This weeks meet the team is Managing Director Liz Preston. We questioned Liz and here’s what she had to say ….
- How long have you worked at Craven Safety Services?
11years and 4 months
- What do you like the most about your job and why?
Seeing clients come from little or no Health and Safety in place to become compliant with assistance from CSS – It’s great job satisfaction
- What do you dislike the most about your job and why?
Doing the accounts, I find them a chore!
- Describe Craven Safety Services in 3 words.
- What is your biggest life achievement?
Studying and taking exams to get where I am whilst being a single mother and then taking on owning Craven Safety Services Ltd straight after having a new born baby – learning to juggle work/life
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
- See the Northern Lights
- Gallop down the beach on horseback
- Own a campervan and go on lots of weekends away with my family and dogs
- What is your hidden talent?
I once won a prize for downing a pint of beer in the quickest time against the opposite sex so I suppose drinking fast
- What are your favourite things to do outside of work?
Fell walking with my two dogs Freddie and Buster
Eating out in nice restaurants
Spending time with friends/girls weekends away
Sitting in hot tubs drinking champagne
Spoiling my children