IOSH Managing Safely is a nationally recognised health and safety qualification and has become a standard minimum requirement by many employers.
The E-learning version is an ideal option for busy managers and supervisors who wish to gain this qualification and who may find attending the four day classroom training session difficult.
Trainees can take the course at their own pace and in bite size sessions that suit their schedule.
The course is aimed at all line managers and is very practical. The content contains thought-provoking facts and memorable case studies. The aim is to provide practical risk management skills and knowledge that can be applied by the trainee in their day to day operations.
What the Managing Safely course covers:
- Introduction to managing safely
- Undertaking risk assessments
- How to control risks
- Understanding your managerial responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring safety performance
- Principles of environmental protection and control
The Managing Safely E-learning course has interactive video sessions that are easy and interesting to study, downloadable course notes for revision offline and a course tutor available via email and phone for any additional support.
The course plan includes:
- 8 theory modules – delivered via interactive video sessions. These all include end of session tests to check trainee learning and progress. All modules are supported by session notes for revisions and offline learning.
- End of course theory test – delivered via a 30 question multiple choice test.
- Practical project – each trainee completes a risk assessment project within their workplace. This is then submitted for marking.
The course agenda is approximately 30 hours of study, 6 month completion period, 2 attempts at the end test and 2 weeks to complete the practical project.
Delegate fee £275 + VAT.
To book this course please fill in our booking form